From The CNBC Wiki
- The repository for TarrLab stimulus datasets - Greebles, YUFOs, The Object Databank, Face-Place, etc.
- The Bank of Standardized Stimuli (BOSS), a New Set of 480 Normative Photos of Objects to Be Used as Visual Stimuli in Cognitive Research
Links To Object Datasets Not Hosted At CNBC
- Perception and Experience Lab, Alan Wong, Chinese University of Hong Kong - Ziggerins, Artificial Objects
- IPL Calibrated Color Image Database, 130 calibrated color images of natural objects under calibrated illuminations
- Face Place, 200+ individuals of different races with consistent lighting, multiple views, real emotions, and disguises
- 10k US Adult Faces Database. This database contains 10,168 natural face photographs and several measures for 2,222 of the faces, including memorability scores and computer vision and psychology attributes.
- UvA-NEMO Smile Database is a large-scale smile database which has 1240 smile videos (597 spontaneous and 643 posed) from 400 subjects
- The CAT Database includes 10,000 cat images. For each image, they annotate the head of cat with nine points, two for eyes, one for mouth, and six for ears. Which is why this is under the faces category (oh and Nancy Kanwisher's PNAS paper...).
Home → Image Databases