<html> tags cannot be used outside of normal pages.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The repository for TarrLab stimulus datasets - Greebles, YUFOs, The Object Databank, Face-Place, etc.
- The Bank of Standardized Stimuli (BOSS), a New Set of 480 Normative Photos of Objects to Be Used as Visual Stimuli in Cognitive Research
Links To Object Datasets Not Hosted At CNBC
- Perception and Experience Lab, Alan Wong, Chinese University of Hong Kong - Ziggerins, Artificial Objects
- IPL Calibrated Color Image Database, 130 calibrated color images of natural objects under calibrated illuminations
- Places2. The Places2 dataset is designed to build a core of visual knowledge that can be used to train artificial systems for high-level visual understanding tasks, such as scene context, object recognition, action and event prediction, and theory-of-mind inference. The semantic categories of Places2 are defined by their function: the labels represent the entry-level of an environment.
- Face Place, 200+ individuals of different races with consistent lighting, multiple views, real emotions, and disguises
- 10k US Adult Faces Database. This database contains 10,168 (!) natural face photographs and several measures for 2,222 of the faces, including memorability scores and computer vision and psychology attributes.
- Psychological Image Collection at Stirling (PICS). Including links to a variety of face datasets.
- UvA-NEMO Smile Database is a large-scale smile database which has 1240 smile videos (597 spontaneous and 643 posed) from 400 subjects
- The CAT Database includes 10,000 cat images. For each image, they annotate the head of cat with nine points, two for eyes, one for mouth, and six for ears. Which is why this is under the faces category (oh and Nancy Kanwisher's PNAS paper...).
Home → Image Databases